If you’ve had a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia/CFS/ME, you might think there’s no help… Think again… We are here to help.
Experience Wellness is one of the few centres in the UK that offer complementary help for Supported Fibromyalgia, ME & CFS Recovery based in Preston, Lancashire.
Cath is an Accredited Chrysalis Effect Practitioner and experienced Pilates teacher and works with The Chrysalis Effect Supported Recovery Programme to support her clients through the vast array of physical symptoms and challenges arising from these conditions and help them on their journey to recovery.
With a comprehensive understanding of the triggers, phases and progression of these complicated disorders; Cath draws on her clinical and personal experience working with chronic pain groups (NHS and Charities) to help her clients get their lives back.
Cath started working with the chronic pain team in the NHS in 2003. She understands how isolating and frustrating these conditions can be and how easy it is to get stuck.
What is the Chrysalis Effect Recovery Programme?
The Chrysalis Effect Programme uses step by step effective and proven coaching techniques to enable clients to alleviate pain, eliminate uncomfortable symptoms and give them a unique recovery plan to cope on a daily basis while they work towards regaining their health.
The programme covers the pre-dispositions, underlying causes, hidden triggers, mindset, anxiety, fear and obstacles to recovery with protocols for each phase of recovery.
This is provided by using an integrated and holistic approach of:
- One-to-one wellbeing coaching with a specialised Chrysalis Effect Practitioner who works as part of a referral team
- The Online Recovery Programme which is a complete 9 month plan
- Nutritional advice and tests
- Body and movement therapies: Relaxation, Sleep and Pilates (in our equipped Pilates studio)
- Facebook Groups that have a positive focus on wellness and not just symptom management
5 Easy Steps to start regaining your Health and Vitality:
- Email Cath to request your Health Profile and arrange your FREE 30 minute telephone consultation.
- Have your FREE 30 minute telephone consultation with Cath who will talk about your completed Health Profile and how the Chrysalis Effect Recovery Programme can work for you. She will also explain how the other therapies she practices may help in your recovery. You will then have the opportunity to arrange your Initial Consultation.
- Your Initial Consultation and Wellbeing Coaching Sessions can be done face to face or online (via Skype).
- During your Initial Consultation with Cath, she will discuss your Health Profile in more detail and where you are in ‘The 6 Phases of Recovery’ and most importantly to pinpoint which of the 8 key recovery areas would be essential for you to focus on first.
- Sign up on the Chrysalis Effect Supported Recovery Online Programme and get your 30 Day Free Trial. Have your first Chrysalis Effect Wellbeing Coaching session and start working towards regaining your Health and Vitality.
Do you feel:
- Like you will never get your life back and as ill as you feel you feel guilty that you have this illness, that you are failing, impacting those close to you that you should be able to pull yourself together.
- Misunderstood and unsupported, you have tried many approaches and have read so much but are now stuck and very skeptical about new approaches.
- That you are exhausted, maybe depressed and worrying so much perhaps unable to sleep or unable to stay awake.
- That you want to move forward but just can’t trust how to do that.
- That you are missing out on life, you have lost yourself and how you are living feels unbearable.
- You have wasted money on treatments and therapies and fear spending more and still ending up getting nowhere
If you have said yes to any of the statements above then email Cath today to request your Health Profile and arrange your FREE 30 minute telephone consultation and find out how the Chrysalis Effect Supported Recovery Programme can help you.
So how will the Chrysalis Effect Recovery Programme work for you?
During your Initial Consultation the first thing Cath will do is assess which phase of recovery you are in, using a tool called ‘The 6 Phases of Recovery’.
Imagine at last having a map so you know exactly where you are, what has caused the problems and the steps to take along the way.
No more going round in circles; you can finally have a plan in place so you receive the right protocol for you at the right time, tailored exactly to your needs.
How does the Chrysalis Effect Recovery Programme work?
Cath can help you get your life back by firstly assessing which phase of recovery you are in then tailoring a personalised recovery programme consisting of:
- One to one Wellbeing Coaching sessions with Cath, either face to face or online.
- Access to the Chrysalis Effect ME, CFS & Fibromyalgia Supported Recovery Online Programme.
- Email support between sessions.
- A choice of Signature Courses with Cath, including Reiki
In addition to the above you will also have access to:
- Facebook group for Recoverers – which is a positive forum with others who are also on the recovery programme
- Cross-referral to other therapists in Cath’ team when necessary, who are trained in ME, CFS & Fibromyalgia Recovery, such as a Nutritionist.
What is the Chrysalis Effect ME, CFS & Fibromyalgia Supported Recovery Online Programme?
The programme is the brainchild of Elaine Wilkins and Kelly Oldershaw, both former sufferers of ME for six and seven years respectively. They trawled therapists looking for help but despite gaining some relief, didn’t succeed in finding an overall solution.
So they devised the Chrysalis Effect ME, CFS & Fibromyalgia Supported Recovery Online Programme (a unique 24/7 online programme) to help structure and speed up the route to recovery for sufferers of ME, CFS and Fibromyalgia symptoms.
It identifies eight areas that need to be addressed to effectively enable a sufferer to get their life back on track. The online programme is delivered to you weekly over 40 weeks.
The Online Programme includes:
- Weekly Email Support – Guided powerful sessions every 2 weeks, audios & downloadable exercises and content, with touch base videos in between these sessions.
- Keys to Recovery – each session covers an area within the 4 essentials, Body, Mind, Spirit & Your World.
- Expect Interviews – Powerful and proven tips, techniques & strategies to help accelerate your journey to health.
- Inspirational Stories – to act us a pick me up.
- Recovery Webinars
A unique personalised healing approach
By using the Chrysalis Effect Recovery model of one to one Wellbeing Coaching, regular attendance at the Signature Courses with Cath, and signing up for the online ME, CFS & Fibromyalgia Supported Recovery Online Programme, Cath will work with you to tailor a unique, personalised recovery programme just for you.
Cath may cross-refer you to another practitioner in her team if she feels that you would benefit from their expertise, such as a nutritionist.
During your Initial Consultation Cath will discuss with you your completed Health Profile and where you are in ‘The 6 Phases of Recovery’. Cath will explain how the ME, CFS & Fibromyalgia Supported Recovery Programme works and how a tailored package of care can help address your specific needs.
She will go more in-depth into the 8 key recovery areas, for example ‘Life Purpose’ and ‘Lifestyle & Pace’, and which one would be essential for you to focus on first. Cath will then discuss your personalised package of care with you.
There is no hard sell and you will be emailed all of your options so you can go away and fully discuss your options with family and friends. Cath fully understands the emotional impact this has on your health.
Email Cath today to request your Health Profile and arrange your FREE 30 minute telephone consultation and find out how the Chrysalis Effect Supported Recovery Programme can help you.
For more information on ME, CFS & Fibromyalgia Supported Recovery Online Programme click here
Please remember the information and opinions contained at this site are intended for information and educational purposes. Only a physician familiar with your individual medical history can give you personal medical advice.