Thank you for choosing Experience Wellness
The staff here at Experience Wellness want you to have a positive, rewarding experience in this safe, serene and supportive environment. In order for us to deliver the best possible experience to all clients, we ask that you review this information. These policies are for your protection, privacy, hygiene and enjoyment.
Arriving at the Studio
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of your session to allow for plenty of time to change clothes if necessary and just mentally prepare yourself.
- We ask that you please turn off mobile phones before entering the Studio.
- We do not recommend arriving for your workout on a full stomach. Please allow your body a minimum of 2 hours for digestion after eating before working out.
- Be sure to inform Cath of any recent changes in your health conditions such as neck, back or joint injuries, heart disease, high blood pressure, recent surgery and pregnancy. We are familiar with your health history that is on file, but this will help us to stay abreast of what is currently happening with your body so that you can avoid injury and receive the optimum benefits of your Pilates workout.
- Please dress in comfortable clothing that allows you to move and breath without constriction. Form fitting clothing is encouraged, in order to help Cath be certain that your body is in proper alignment during the session.
- Gentlemen, if you choose to wear shorts to workout, please wear fitted cycling shorts underneath them for privacy!
- Please keep jewelry to a minimum and should not be too obtrusive as to interfere with your session.
- Long hair should be tied back in either a very low or a very high ponytail/bun/plait. The back of the head must be unobstructed so as to rest comfortably on the mat behind you. This is also to avoid the distraction of it hanging in your face and getting it caught in equipments springs (ouch!).
- In consideration of those clients who have allergies, please refrain from wearing strong perfume, fragrances, and cologne.
- For your safety, please do not wear any body lotion before coming to work out!
- We love children, but we do not provide child care. Please do not bring your little ones to the Studio as we cannot be liable for them.
While in the Therapy room
- No food or drink; we do provide water.
- Chewing gum in the Studio can be hazardous and should not be chewed during your session.
Cancellations and Late Arrival
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Time is precious to everyone.
- Any appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice or if you fail to attend without notice you will be charged the full price for that session, i.e., you will lose that session.
- If you know you are going to be late please call (no texts please) the Studio ahead on 0794 1012305 and please leave a message if we cannot speak to you personally. I cannot always take calls, but I do check my phone regularly.
- Please do not send an email – we probably won’t get it in time and it saves a lot of trouble!!!. If you arrive late you will have the remaining time of the session – your full session will not start when you arrive!!
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding on these matters.