Other reasons can be:
- Are you able to hear or see everything the instructor is showing you?
- Are you surrounded by ‘skinny-minnies’ or the all-achieving sports people?
- Can’t seem to find someone else just like you in the class?
- You need to moves specifically modifying for you
- You want to get back into a hobby or pastime
People come to Pilates for lots of reasons. My clients tend to be (on the whole) 40 plus, with either busy jobs, or retired busy women who now feel it's time for ‘them’. They often have been so busy in their lives that they haven’t done anything for themselves for years…
If the above sounds like you, the the New Start programme is just what you need!
Joseph Pilates worked with hundreds of ballet dancers in his New York Studio, where he helped rehabilitate dancers from local schools and the dancers working on Broadway.
We are unique in the area having the PediPole - not as easy as it looks, take your Barre Class to another level.
We also use the Jump Board on the Reformer to make the Tendu's, Demi Point and Plies all joint-friendly. Light arm weights are added to tone and sculpt your arms.
- For every standing move, there is a lying move…
- For every lying move, there is a standing move…
Fat Loss is different to Weight Loss
- Like you've been deflated.
- You're in a dress size smaller, but not toned up.
- You count calories, but still have the 'spare tyre' around your waist.
- Weight Loss is due to calorie counting, and reducing calories.
- That can lead to hunger, cravings, lack of energy and feeling deprived of certain foods.
Female Fat Loss meets the Reformer and Tower.